Celebration Ceremonies – Ceremonies as individual as you are
Contact Sarah on: 07870 763304
As a Celebrant I will help you create and then conduct your unique and individual Ceremony where ever and whenever you wish. I cover the South West including Cornwall, Devon and Somerset.
All you need to do is choose the time, place, guests and style, and I will create vows, readings and words so that they are perfectly suited for you, your family and your friends.
You can include symbolic and traditional rituals and also spiritual or faith-based beliefs in your ceremony. I offer these ceremonies:
- Weddings, Hand Fasting, Same Sex Weddings, Renewal of Vows – See the latest ceremony, a Renewal of Vows on the beach - with kayaks.
- Rites of Passage such as Birthdays, Engagements, Coming of Age and other Special Anniversaries
- Alternative Christenings/Naming ceremonies for babies and children including joining families together, Stepfamilies and Adoption
- Funerals focussing on celebrating and/or reflecting the life of your loved one
- Celebration of Life ceremonies as a time to honour and appreciate the living who may be near the end of their lives
Together we will create meaningful memories, which will bind you closer and give joy to all the special people on your special day.
I conduct only one wedding or naming ceremony a day so that I can give your ceremony my full and undivided attention. If the bride is late or the baby sleeping there’ll be no clock watching or hints of leaving — it’s your day, take as long as you need.